The system and compressed memory are in charge of the administration from the RAM memory and the actual compression regarding files for the exact purpose that the use of the CPU disk is done efficiently and your computer can perform its functions in a good velocity and without problems. When the system and compressed memory high disk usage, it means they are malfunctioning, and so the computer decreases.
There are two essential causes when this problem takes place. The first is that there is a problem with the actual system and compressed memory process itself and the second, that by accident the dimensions of the digital memory paging file may be changed. To resolve this situation, all of us present several solutions:
1. Set the automatic and default setup of the paging document by accessing the “performance” choice in the configuration menu for sale in the Home windows Start Menus.
2. Within the control panel get the option Administrative tools and Process Scheduler; Once there, choose Microsoft and then Windows, ultimately click on “RunFullMemoryDiagnosticEntry”.
3. Deactivate the particular “Superfetch” service. With this, you can use the actual service supervisor or the registry editor.
4. Disable the Speech Runtime executable through the Procedures option of the Task Manager.
5. Optimize the visual results by being able to access the sophisticated options of the Start Menus and configuring the actual performance.
6. If the concern is RAM, you will have to buy or even acquire a another one. However, maybe the problem comes from only one with the memory bars and in that case, you should simply replace the club that is defective and tries it until the pc works well.
7. If you have up to date Windows several times, the problem could be caused by a mistake or mistake in the delivery of the administrator. Verify the system is working with the correct administrator.